Registration - Everything you need to know
Registration will open at 4pm on Wednesday July 26.
- All Salt Spring Circus and Gymnastics participants are required to purchase the Gymnastics BC annual membership fee for $43.50.
- This fee is non-refundable and is due immediately upon enrolment.
- 2023-24 memberships are valid to August 31 and cannot be pro-rated. If you register for multiple classes, you will only be charged the membership fee once annually.
Do I need a code register?
- The only class that requires a special code is the Advanced Circus class. Please email email@example.com for the code.
- You can register your child in any of the other classes provided they meet the prerequisites outlined in the course descriptions. Course descriptions can be found here.
- Please update our email address in your online banking. E-transfers go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your child's name in the message section. A password is not required.
- Regardless of your payment method, payment must be received within 7 days of registering to maintain your space in the class. If payment is not received, the space may be given to a child on the waitlist.
- Our registration system will not allow you to register for new classes if you account is in arrears. Please contact us at ssicircusandgymnastics.com to discuss a plan to clear your balance owing.
Having trouble checking out?
- Incomplete waivers are the most common reason people struggle to check out. Double check that you've signed everything.
- Check that your address is complete - pay close attention to the province.
- Kidsport/Jumpstart/A4K funding may be available for eligible families. Please apply right away and provide your application confirmation number to us via email within 7 days of registering. Read more about how to apply here.
Work Trade Opportunities
- We have opportunities available for those who are keen to trade volunteer hours for tuition. Please reach out via email for more information.
- We encourage families to purchase accident insurance if you do not already have it. We know there are many policies out there; we do not have personal experience with accident insurance, but this one has been recommended by other gymnastics clubs. https://insuremykids.com/
Class Instruction Times
- Course fees have taken into account Friday school days. All Friday classes with the exception of the evening classes will not run on Friday school days. Classes will run on Thanksgiving weekend, but not on Truth and Reconciliation Day (Sept 30) or Remembrance Day (Nov 11). The Advanced class will not run on Sept 29 and Nov 10, to allow us to tear down the equipment before the holiday.
- All classes are subject to cancellation or combination if the minimum number of registrants is not reached. Please register early to avoid the disappointment of cancelled/combined classes!