We understand that sports can be a big investment in your child. The good news is that you may qualify for financial assistance.
Kidsport, Jumpstart and Athletics4Kids will all provide funding to eligible families. The amount available varies from organization to organization- please research this before submitting your application, as parents are responsible for providing payment to SSCG should adequate funding not be provided.
When you apply, please be aware you will be required to submit to the funding agencies information from your tax return and other documentation including your invoice from SSCG. You will need to have these documents available at the time of application, so please have them handy. You may be required to go through a phone interview before funding is approved.
Families are responsible for providing payment should funding be denied. Families are responsible for the outstanding balance if the amount of funding granted does not cover the invoice total.
Please note: If the funding application confirmation number is provided to us within 7 days of registering, we will hold your space in the class.
Please follow these steps when applying for funding support from funding agencies:
1. Register your child for a gymnastics/circus class online at ssicircusandgymnastics.com
2. Apply immediately for Kidsport/Jumpstart (or other funding)
3. Email us (email@example.com) with the funding application confirmation number as soon as you receive it. It is usually provided right away. We will record it on the invoice
4. Email us when you receive confirmation from the funding provider of the amount of funding being received. We will record this on the invoice. If funding is not received, please inform us via email.
5. Send the club an e-transfer for any amount not covered by the funding agency. E Transfers go to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The funding provider sends a cheque directly to the club.
Please note: if you do not contact us to inform us you are applying for funding within 7 days of registration, the spot will not be held.
If you have questions, please ask!
(Will open 2023 applications in January)